The CONFIDENCE® SPINAL CEMENT SYSTEM® combines unique highly viscous cement with a novel hydraulic delivery system. The radiopaque CONFIDENCE® High Viscosity Cement reaches a dough-like phase immediately after the cement components have been mixed, without going through a liquid phase. In addition, the viscosity of the CONFIDENCE® Cement remains relatively constant throughout the entire working time of 8–10 minutes (at a standard OR temperatures of 68F/20C). The hydraulic delivery system enables a smooth introduction of this highly viscous cement through a specially designed 10G, 11G, 13G or 15G introducer needle.
CONTROL THROUGH VISCOSITY:
High Viscosity Without the Wait
– The CONFIDENCE® High Viscosity Spinal Cement provides immediate post mixing high viscosity with optimal working time when compared to a major competitor.
CONTROL THROUGH DELIVERY:
– Hydraulic based delivery system allows for a controlled flow of highly viscous cement through a small gauge introducer needle.
CONTROL THROUGH SIMPLICITY:
– Novel mixing and transfer tools allow for simple streamlined set up.
– Seamless mixing and transfer in one bowl
– Contained cement transfer designed to limit vapours