Category: Plating Systems
The Low Profile 3.5 mm Pelvic System features a wide range of redesigned stainless steel plates in a variety of precontoured shapes (straight, curved, J-shaped, symphyseal).
For full information on indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please see the product specific IFU and surgical technique 036.000.089.
|Coaxial combi-holes in locking plates||Allow the use of locking screws or cortex screws in the same round conical plate hole|
|Uniform cross section||Improved contourability|
|Low proﬁle and rounded edges||Minimize the risk of soft tissue irritation|
|Reduction forceps||A wide range of foreceps, redesigned to reduce weight and improve function.|
– Provide more options to aid the surgeon with the chosen approach.
– A range of Hohmann, blunt, spoon shaped, sciatic nerve and malleable retractors are available.
– Radioluscent retractors allow for improved visibility when using a C-arm.
|Instruments for plate and screw fixation||
– Bending pliers and irons allow for simplified and uniform 3D-bending of the plates.
– Bending templates support visualization of the final plate shape and facilitate plate bending away from the operative field.
– The ratcheting screwdriver handle, due to its size and anatomical shape, simplifies the insertion of long screws. It also features a 3-way ratchet mechanism (forward – locked – reverse) which minimizes glove wind-up and
reduces the risk of slipping.
|Surgical Technique 036.000.089|