Category: Soft Tissue Repair
XCM BIOLOGIC™ Tissue Matrix is a sterile non-cross-linked 3D matrix derived from porcine dermis. It undergoes Kensey Nash’s proprietary Optrix™ process:*
The result is a biologic implant that is strong and contains the necessary properties to facilitate soft tissue healing. Once implanted, the body’s cells will infiltrate the matrix and incorporate it into the repair.
* Data on file at Kensey Nash Corporation
General surgical procedures for the reinforcement and repair of soft tissue where weakness exists.
For full information on indications, contraindications , warnings und precautions please see the Brochure (036.001.140).
– Strength without crosslinking
– Structurally allows for cellular infiltration
– Hydrated, ready-to-use as it is packed in sterile saline
– No risk of human disease transmission
– Can be stored at room temperature
– No pre-stretching is required
– No orientation limitation
– Offered in multiple sizes to minimize waste and reduce cost
– Terminally sterilized
|036.001.139 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix - Brochure||036.001.140 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix. Processing (Optrix) - Brochure|
|036.001.137 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix. Breast Reconstruction - Case Report||036.001.138 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix. TRAM Flap Reconstruction – Case Report|
|036.001.142 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix. Chest Wall Reconstruction – Case Report||036.001.142 : XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix. Chest Wall Reconstruction – Case Report|
XCM Biologic Tissue Matrix – Demo Video Clips
Ventral Hernia Repair with Ostomy using XCM Biologic – Video